May 8, 2015

Balung/MTA - Carol Ochs/ADI - Judy Mastrangelo/MTA - Katrina Winter/ADI - PaperNestDolls/ADI - Robin McQuay/DC - Sandi Baker/DAH

I know it's been a while again since my last post.  I've been having PC troubles and the weather/season changes have had me under-the-weather for longer than I care to be.  I have a bunch of shares for you today.  Some that should have been posted a long time ago and some newer ones.  I hope to continue to keep up, let's hope the season change has finally finished it's up and down spiral on me.

Anyway, I hope you like what I have for you today.  And, please remember not to use these artist's work in your creations without a proper license.

Enjoy.


































































expands
































































No comments: