February 21, 2014

Moshilove/AIL - Rick Celis/AIL

Hello All

I hope you're having a great TGIF.  I'm really happy the weekend is finally here.  I've been so tired of the cold and we've been having great weather.  I'm hoping it will continue throughout the weekend.  Hubby and I  can use a little time out of this house.  Especially after getting snowed in last week.  3 1/2 days of not being able to leave the house.  What a pain.  LOL!  I got to have a play with my crafting and made a couple things.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my plastic canvas patterns anywhere.  I'm a little upset about that, I hope to find them soon.   It's a pretty big collection I had acquired over the years.  Very aggravating :(
I do have a couple shares for you today from AIL.  I hope you like what I've come up with.  Please remember not to use these artists work in your creations without a proper license.

Enjoy

































No comments: