November 24, 2012

ADI Winning Banner - 12/12

I just won!!!!! Oh wow, yipeee!!!!

I entered a contest earlier this month at ADI, and used my newest CT scraps in the contest.  She - Pink Popcorn Designs, had to wait for a while to see the finished pieces as I had to wait to share the banners of the contest.  Well, the results came through, I got to see them today when I signed on.  It was my favorite banner of the ones I submitted.  I am dancing in my chair!!!  I WON!!!!!  I've posted all the banners I entered and the one that won the prize.  Thank you Wassim Jelassi, Artistic Dreams Imaging, and Pink Popcorn Designs, for their part to make the winning banner :).

Thank you everyone in the PSP/PS community.
You all inspire me everytime I see a creation.

Thank you hubby for all your support.
Thank you to all of my friends rl/ol.



WINNER












PRIZE




2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Felines that is so totally awesome and cool Sis I am so happy for you!
Hugs Corrinne

ooh...babelicious said...

Great Banners and what an awesome prize too!!!