December 29, 2013

Andy Lloyd/AIL - John Gladman/ADI - Mystic Fae Fantasy Art/AIL - Ralph Macrey/ADI - ChristmasComesbutOnceaYear/StarzCreationz - Sweet Pin-up/ADI - Tiffany Guinn/AIL

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with family and friends.  Hubby and I celebrated our 29th anniversary Friday and spent a nice quiet evening together.  It's hard to believe it's been that long, the time just seems to fly by at times.
I did get a chance to create a little since my last post.  The PC has it's moments and decides it might work some days and not on others.  Derned machine - LOL.  I hope you like my results and find a use for some of them.  Remember not to use these artists work without a proper license.

Enjoy.


















































































No comments: