October 4, 2013

Freya Langford-Sidebottom/AIL - Bubblegum Kisses/StarzCreationz

I've been busy, busy, busy these past few weeks.  The blue tint keeps popping in and out so it's been making tagging a bit of a PITA.  So I take advantage of it while it's on the out phase.  I've also become a member of a new CT - AIL - and I really look forward to using their gorgeous tubes in my tagging.  I'm sure you'll find something that you like among my shares somewhere.  Also remember, I've fixed the links so now they work properly, thank you again Trouble for bringing it to my attention.
I have a couple different shares today.  There's a scrolling stationery and snaggables/extras using the wonderful kit design of StarzCreationz.  And, I also have a stationery and snaggables/extras using an artist from AIL - Freya Langford-Sidebottom.  It's one of my first sets with one of my CT tubes.  Please remember not to use these artists work without a proper license.

Enjoy.











scrolls




















No comments: