March 4, 2013

Charlotte Boddien/IZ - Khuantru/IZ

Now on to the next pieces.  This was a challenge I did in the IZ yahoo group.  I had to use the color cream and purple, dragon, a sparkle animation, and butterflies.  This is what I came up with.  The artwork is by Charlotte Boddien and her pieces are available through IZ.  I like how it came out.  There's only a stationery as I put the butterfly on each tag for the challenge to look right to me.  I hope you like it.













This is Khuantru's artwork in this stationery.  The effect came out way too cool.  I was very pleased when I got it to do that, though I couldn't tell you how I did it - lol.  Khuantru's pieces are also available through IZ.  You should go have look when you get a chance..  Please don't use without a proper license.












No comments: