July 9, 2012

Hello All!

I'm going to reopen my blog to share my Incredimail stationery with those who would like to use them.  I will be starting out with my oldest first which would be 2007.  I will continue adding until I get up to date.  I hope you will find something that you will like.  I have a wide range of differnt artists, formats and age ratings.  I would also like to get back in to making snags/extras someday.  Never know when that might happen again.  Heck, I might even open up an always list so you can collect matching signature tags to go with the stationery again.  We'll have to see how the blog goes for awhile first.  Thank you so much for all you have shared with me.

1 comment:

Roni said...

Wow, I am in heaven here... How awesome would that be to get the matching tags too... I just wanted to let you know that I love your site and it is a very pretty one at that... Hugz
Roni